West London Free School Primary opened in September 2013 with two Reception classes of 30 children each. This year, we are at full capacity with year groups from Reception to Year 6, with a total of 420 pupils on roll. The WLFSP is non-selective, co-educational and secular.
The WLFSP has been judged ‘Outstanding’ in all areas by Ofsted in 2015. Read the report here.
The schools have developed our own, distinct knowledge-rich curriculum: The Primary Knowledge Curriculum, a carefully sequenced, knowledge-rich programme which inspires pupils, promotes excellent outcomes for all and is underpinned by a drive to overcome inequality of opportunity.
You can read our online prospectus here.
The West London Free School Primary is part of the Knowledge Schools Trust.
Ethos & Values
The West London Free School Primary aims to be one of the best primary schools in the country, renowned for academic excellence and for creating the desire to succeed in all its pupils, no matter what their background.
We want children to develop the confidence that comes from possessing a store of essential knowledge and the skills to use it.
Our School has:
- High aspirations for all children, with a firm emphasis on academic attainment.
- A rigorous knowledge-rich curriculum that draws from ‘the best that has been thought and said’.
- Drawn upon evidence from research to inform best teaching practice.
- Outstanding pastoral care underpinning excellent behaviour.
- A wide of challenging and fun opportunities for children to engage and compete in sports.
- A specialism in music that enables all children to learn to play at least one musical instrument.
- An outstanding range of extra-curricular activities.
- Active parental and community involvement.
Our aims are to:
- Encourage all children to be confident, hard-working and ambitious.
- Teach a core body of knowledge to all pupils so that they can develop an ability to think for themselves.
- Instil a lifelong love of learning in our school community.
- Attract, develop and retain outstanding staff.